You may have questions about doing business in McMinnville. We are your "one call" to streamline processes and make connections. Our work starts with one question,
“How can we help?”
We're well-versed in all things McMinnville thanks to our collaborative nature--from demographics, taxes and permits to employers, supply chain connections, export issues, zoning, workforce and advanced manufacturing connections.
We can provide connections to:
- Business Planning
- Site Selector Resources
- Data Collection and Market Research
- Property Marketing
- Employee Recruitment and Training
- Access to Capital
- Industry Connections
Business Recruitment, Retention and Expansion:
Need help locating, starting or expanding a business in McMinnville? Let's collaborate. That's what we're here for!
Our results prove we can make valuable connections, MEDP has:
- helped retain 600+ jobs and helped add 200+ jobs
- provided 1,170+ business consultations
- managed 60+ site selector visits and expansion projects
- conducted 500+ company visits with McMinnville businesses
To leverage strategic resources for our local manufacturing sector, we participate in the state-led recruitment, retention and expansion efforts with TEAM Oregon Food Processing and TEAM Oregon Advanced Manufacturing.
We collaborate with local, regional and state partners to get the latest suite of services for our local companies. Our partners include:
- Business Oregon
- Small Business Development Center
- Oregon Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- City of McMinnville
- McMinnville Water and Light
- McMinnville Industrial Promotions
- WorkSource Oregon
- Express Employment Professionals
- Oregon Economic Development Association
- The McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce
- McMinnville Downtown Association
MEDP is also working closely with local industry leaders to “grow our own” workforce with programs like the award winning McMinnville Works Summer Internship and our McMinnville Made initiatives which includes our involvement with National Manufacturing Day in collaboration with Linfield College's Career Center.